17 hours ago
Friday, December 29, 2006
Update On Rusty
Surgery didn't go so well. They will have to operate on him again in the morning. He was so stoned when I called I didn't ask for details. He said "I will call you when I wake up which will be Sunday."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I am a desert dog. I live among the cacti, javelinas, and coyotes. I know where to walk, which animals to avoid, and which plants I can ba...
-
I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...
-
The past couple of months there has been a lot of sadness in the blogs I read. I have been dealing with my own but it is nothing in compari...
What Dogs See
I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...

0 comments:
Post a Comment