Thursday, December 28, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Four

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
I am not a partier. I like to stay home. Just let the New Year come in quietly and peacefully.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
The situation that my son is in and going on the road full time.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
Guatemala, it is such a beautiful country. I was fortunate to be able to take my daughter and Robert with me. We stayed in El Remate and I saw Tikal again. Tikal just takes your breath away. We stayed in a small cabin up on a hill and I loved sitting on the porch nursing a cold one and looking at Lake Peten. Kayaking Lake Peten was an adventure. I also saw Ceibal and again it was amazing. It was at Ceibal that we were able to lure a trantula out of it's home. The sunsets there were marvelous. I long to go back.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
I don't make resolutions. I find that it is just unhealthy to do so mentally.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Adventure, Eclectic, Educational

You can click on the photographs to see them enlarged, if you would like.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...