Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Am Late But Here Is Friday Feast

Appetizer: What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
I think of flowers, my favorite flower color.

Soup: Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
In seventh grade we decided to do a sit down to protest the hair and dress code. It lasted all of 15 minutes.

Salad: Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Italian Sausage, mushrooms and extra cheese.

Main Course: Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
Yes, it is some what grandiose to think we are alone.

Dessert: What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
I have green blankets and a green coverlet with frogs on it that I have to wrestle away from Surely Not.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...