Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A New Orleans Native -George Joseph Herriman

I received a comment this evening, actually it is morning regarding my clip art. You see I might not like watching cartoons but I loved reading a select few. I like Krazy Kat and hence I put a picture of Ignatz Mouse.

Now the cat is not Krazy Kat. I put another cartoon character on my page of a cartoon I liked and that is the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, artist Gilbert Shelton. The cat is actually Fat Freddy's Cat.

Krazy Kat has made an appearance once in a while but not Offissa Pupp. I think it is neat that someone recognized the characters I put on my page. Once in a while I miss having a brick tossed at me.

The weather outside is still to cold to go out and site see. Tomorrow I will have the fun of breaking down camp, moving the little house on wheels to the nearest propane station and filling up. Then I will bring it back to the same park and hook up. That is the most exciting thing we will do.

Hopefully the next place we travel to will be a little warmer and I can start posting more touristy stuff. It is nice though to curl up on the couch with Surely Not, and an old movie on the TV.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...