Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dog Cemetery


We are currently parked by a dog cemetery. It is a grave of a beloved pet.


Surely Not is a finicky old lady. Sometimes she bounds out of the house eager for a walk. Then there are times she stands at the top of the stairs, with a determined look.... If she could talk she would probably say "I can hold it forever." The only way I can get her out is to pick her up or mom sneaks up behind and taps her gently on the rear. At those times I usually just put her in the yard and not demand that she takes a short walk. When we parked here I was delighted to have a backyard with no neighbors because I could pick her up without a leash and put her in the backyard. Everytime I would deposit Surely Not in the backyard she would make a bee line to the front yard. I now know why.


0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...