Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I DO NOT PROCRASTINATE


Fridays Feast on ...... Tuesday

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
I am not suppose to eat spicy or greasy foods..... So I have had a lot of stomach problems due to my not eating properly.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?
Earth tones

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
In my fuzzy pink robe, barefoot, cross-legged with Surely Not on my lap, in front of my computer with a hot cup of coffee.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
The only reality show I watched was "Biggest Loser." If I continue to eat like I do I will probably end up on the show.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Abraham Lincoln - because the last three years I spent it out of country. WHAT were you expecting Thanksgiving? Actually Halloween is great because of costumes, Christmas is wonderful because of family, Thanksgiving is good because of food. To many to chose from.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...