Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dust

Where we are staying is very windy and very dusty. My sinuses are having a field day and I am perpetually stoned on antihistamines. When we pulled in I had driven 5 hours, I was sick, and we were greeted by the our neighbor. Yesterday I needed to clean the levelers and check the hydraulic level. That means I have to crawl under the motor home. I got my mat and rolled it out under the coach and here comes my neighbor. I realize he is lonely but when I am snorting, sneezing, and coughing while wiping down the levels I am not really in the mood for idle conversation. I just want to get the job done. I was also being eaten alive by ants. I kept reminding myself that this is the same person who waited for us to come home from gambling and shined his flashlight for us so we could find the keyhole. So I was pleasant and chatty. I explained everything to him what I was doing and thanked him profusely for wanting to help.

Can you tell I am crabby?

Zach - in the paranormal world, ghost show up as "orbs" in pictures. So if you are surrounded by orbs you are truly blessed that so many are watching out for you. I went to a psychic once, at a metaphysical fair, and was told I didn't have anyone watching out for me. That was depressing.

Robin - I got it! Thanks!

I am going to pop a couple of pills and curl up with Surely Not.

Good night.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...