Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Daughter

This is my daughter's description of herself

I am 21. I do not fake smiles or wear stilettos. I believe in God. I often contradict myself. No I don't. I always wear lip gloss, even when I sleep. Geese scare the hell out of me. I am a student. Sometimes I hit the curb when I park. When I am bored I put other people’s shopping carts away. I giggle and snort a lot. I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian/chocolatarian. Someday I am going to marry a gay/republican/gothic farmer and have 2 horses, an F350, and beat up chevys in our back yard. I never ask for too much. Open fields are for running and making love. I do not know how to merge, kiss, peel oranges or knit. I am southern in a cold Maine kind of way. I am majoring in underwater basket weaving. I am not the governor of California but I sound like him sometimes. I have a bad poker face. I think there should be a mute button for sermons, lectures, bad puns and thunderstorms. I leave junk mail in my car for emergency lipstick blotting. I own over 1000 books. I am loved. Most importantly I do not look like Cher.

Ah sweetie you might be going through a rough patch in your life but you are becoming the person I wanted to be. I am so proud of you - hang in there. This video is for you and Robert.... even though I didn't know he was a gay, republican, gothic farmer.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...