Tuesday, March 20, 2007

While Waiting For My Turn

In the morning, if time allows I enjoy sitting down with a cup of Joe and perusing the blogs. Zach’s blog was fun this morning. He took a lot of quizzes and posted the results on his blog. While waiting for my turn in the bathroom I decided to take a few which of course led to many. Why are these things so addicting?

According to all these quizzes I took this morning I am beyond quirky, I am just downright bizarre! I have lost touch with social norms and what is appropriate. I am a lunatic, operating on 100% animal instincts. I am just downright scary.

My Activity Level is high; I am in the normal range of cheerfulness and assertiveness. That is only after I have several cups of coffee. I am not a people person. I have a very low gluttony quotient…. Until I see cake, ice cream, and cheesecake and then it soars to over 100%.

Fortunately I am only a tad bit gross. Even thought I am not a sociopath I can spot one easily. Not unless one is lurking in the woods waiting for an unsuspecting female. Then he creeps up on her to see if she smells like Irish Spring.

I have wild, amazing thoughts. My dreams and fantasies are intense. I have created a world that is all my own. It’s very likely I have dabbled in drugs or I am just naturally trippy. I believe that art, love and freedom can change the world. I fight fair. I am more of a grown up than a kid.

I believe that life is controlled internally. I value my independence. My convictions are strong and unwavering. I am a true believer in luck, karma, and fate. When it comes to who's in charge, it's ME! My life is a kingdom, and I am the grand ruler. I don’t care much about what others think BUT they better care what I think! . That is because I am operating on my animal instincts… KILL KILL KILL

My idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if I’m lucky. I am more female than male.

I AM NOT A DUMB AMERICAN!

I think like George Bush…. On that test I think I will go and shoot myself.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...