Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bits and Pieces - Updated


We finally got out of the house and did a little exploring. We visited Metamora, Brookville, and Peppertown to name a few.

Surely has been sick for a few days. I have noticed her breath is worse… in fact it is almost toxic. To make a long story short, she needs to have some teeth taken out and what teeth are left will be cleaned. Her vet, Dr. Tichy didn’t want her to go through another cleaning because of her age. I was torn but I told the vet to go ahead. She is back to being her perky, bouncy little self, thanks to massive doses of antibiotics. She will be going back to the vet on Wednesday. I just hope she can handle being put under.

Not a whole lot happens here. We have been here so long that I can get around unaided. We did attempt to go to downtown Indianapolis; mom saw a lot, I just saw traffic, tall buildings, and no parking.

Tomorrow we will be running errands and then we are going to cook out. There is a strong chance for storms this week so I don’t see us going anywhere but to appointments. All is well.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...