Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Greetings

My computer came today and I don’t know who was more ecstatic, my mother or myself.

Today was traumatic for Surely Not. She was assaulted by an amorous Bull Terrier. Those dogs look happy because of a perpetual smile on their face but they are strong as an ox. Surely was crying and it took the two of us to get him away from her. Once we got him away from her Surely went for his throat. She was irate! There is one that thinks Surely Not is attractive. Unfortunately, he is a lustful beast.


We found Bama and great grandfather’s grave yesterday. Then we explored Berea. I updated the webpage with the pictures I took while in Berea and Lexington. No cemetery pictures with these links.




A Note From Surely Not

My name is Surely Not. It is not:
“Has Not”
“Want Not”
“Be Not”
“What Not”
“Not Not”


I do not resemble Andy Rooney nor do I have his eyebrows.


I can look like a dead possum at times.

I can look like Trouble Hensley if my mom would airbrush me.

I am not an alien, the hair that is standing up is not antennas, it is a chic Mohawk. I do not appreciate people questioning my hairitage.

To you, it’s an animal. To me she is an adopted daughter who has short hair, walks on all fours and doesn’t speak clearly.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...