Monday, October 22, 2007

Windows Vista Stinks!!!

I had a day where every one I know and love called me. The first was Hannah and she was laughing about the email I sent Robert. See Below.

This phone call was followed by other phone calls from family. With each phone call I was asked "how are you doing?" I just laughed and said "Well...." I told everyone about my email and how I dumped on poor Robert.

Well folks here is the infamous email.

I was on the Internet for a long time yesterday but this morning I started having trouble again. It is a Windows Vista problem and my advice is "DON'T BUY A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS VISTA!"

I have two errors on my web page. You can view most of the pages by going back to "where we have been."

Until later

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...