Saturday, November 17, 2007

Brrrrrrr

I am still amazed at my daughter’s determination to camp out while visiting us in December. The average December temperature in Las Cruces, at night, is 27 degrees. Not exactly warm, sometimes they see snow, and I have a feeling Hannah and Robert will be bunking with us.

Yesterday was cold damp and a much needed rain had fallen. Mom and I had to turn on the heater and layer up, so to speak. Surely Not and I took a walk late afternoon and the mountains are spectacular. It made the cold weather tolerable.

I am a fan of Trace Atkins’ music. Last night I was watching one of my favorite shows, Glenn Beck and to my surprise Trace Atkins was a guest. What I did not know was he had written a book about his personal viewpoints. I almost died laughing when he compared terrorism with genital herpes. I am definitely going to check out his book. I was also surprised when he said he would support Mike Huckabee's campaign. Of course at the end of the show during Rapid Fire when asked if he would rather be a vegetarian or a liberal, his response was “I’d rather eat grass.” Amen Brother Ben.

On that note……





Location: Las Cruces

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...