Friday, January 25, 2008

Looking For Ghosts

Last week mom and I decided to get out of the house and look for ghost towns.

After doing a little research we decided to drive Hwy 27. Our destination was Lake Valley. Click here for pictures.
.
Surely Not is doing great! Yes Blogger Wife drugs are wonderful. She is bouncing around like a puppy. She is adapting well to the changes in her life but still is vocal about being put in a kennel at night.

When do you and Dirk want my children and grandchildren. Do I have Scott’s dentist call you about the handy dandy payment plan? Read Dirk’s Blog if you want to know what I am talking about. It is a great plan.

Life is good for the folks who reside in the Little House On Wheels.

Location: Lake Valley

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...