Tuesday, February 05, 2008

In Response To Jolie's Blog

1.) I'm looking for simple (GOOD) recipes for a small 1.5 quart sized crock pot. Like maybe 1 meal and a lunch type recipes.

Broccoli soup – I don’t think you would want that one.

2.) Write a story of a favorite memory from say the age of 11 or 12.

On my 13th birthday my mom had a party for me with lots of friends and acquaintances. Of course I had to open my presents in front of everyone! One of my gifts was hose complete with stocking belt. I wanted to die.

3.) Write a plan for a dream vacation.

With the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the east, the largest freshwater lake in Central America, volcanoes, mountain ranges, cloud forests, rainforests, abundant bird and animal life and more, Nicaragua calls to me.


4.) Write about a plan that you can do in your community to help our world get healthy. It could be a plan to feed the poor, mentor kids, help the green cause or simply help a neighbor in need. Or any other such brilliant idea that fits you and your community. Really think it out. How would you do it? Would you need to advertise? Would it involve getting donations? Etc...

After working in a state office for years, I would promote donating cars to families in need. Perhaps a couple of garages could donate some time and parts for repairs. A lack of transportation seems to be what traps people.

5.) Take these 5 words and write a poem or a story of fiction. Hero, jealous, marbles, relics and love.

This is not fiction but here it goes.

My hero is my mother, at times I find myself jealous of all her accomplishments. She considers herself a relic of times gone by but she is timeless. Yes she still has all of her marbles. Love you mom.


What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Gamer/Computer Nerd
Social Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Drama Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
Musician
Anime Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...