Friday, February 08, 2008

Hola

If the month of January reflects how my year is going to be I think I will dig a hole and hide. With the near daily sinus problems, the headaches, and the abdominal discomfort I am looking for relief. The final insult to injury was when I broke my tooth. Not just any tooth but the tooth that my I need in order to wear my partial. We are looking at a major problem folks not to mention costly.

I went to the office and asked if anyone knew of a good dentist. Just about everyone said “Fierro Clinic.” I am not sure of the spelling. I asked for the location and was told it was in Palomas.

I never heard of Palomas New Mexico. I asked for directions.

It is in Mexico, not New Mexico. I am sorry folks but my teeth are American made and they are going to stay that way. Vickie, my dentist would have a fit if she knew I was even contemplating going over the border. Then I heard the cost is about 1/3 of what they charge in the United States. A retired doctor said he goes there. Everyone flashed me their perfectly straight pearly whites.

We are off to Palomas Mexico tomorrow, which I find strange because I started celebrating my birthday in Central America. I couldn’t go last year and didn’t think of it this year until now. I will be out of the country perhaps a few days short of my birthday but it doesn’t matter. Maybe by my birthday I will have all of teeth back in my mouth where they belong. That would be a truly wonderful birthday present to save a few hundred dollars.

Of course I will bring my camera and take pictures but not of my dental experience. I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Later.
Location: Las Cruces

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...