Saturday, February 16, 2008

Root Canal

I thought I would never say this.... my root canal went well. Absolutely painfree and I have not experienced any pain.

I left the dentist office yesterday afternoon. The dentist worked on me for an hour so I was numb and a little swollen. There was a bookstore a few blocks down from the dentist office so we made a quick stop before I drove home. I was getting prepared to spend the rest of my day on the couch in pain but it didn't happened. I was so surprised.

The dental experience in Las Cruces has been (so far) painfree. Great place to stop over to have a root canal and a crown.

We are expecting cold weather and possible snow. I don't think it will happen. It is now 1:37 a.m. and I haven't seen a flake, just rain. Believe it or not I am disappointed. We went from 70 degrees today to 27 degrees, quite a change.

Mom and I did try the Saurkraut crockpot recipe and it was "okay" which translates to "I will eat the rest but don't cook it again." I will share the recipe in my next posting.

Until then.


Location: Las Cruces

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...