Thursday, April 03, 2008

Late Afternoon Drive






This afternoon mom and I decided to grab Surely and take a drive. We decided to head north because it is isolated. Just long roads that lead to gravel.


When we take these roads I notice cattleguard signs. Being the tourist I am, I thought cattleguards were metal bars set at ground level on a road to keep cattle from crossing. I found out this evening what a Cattle Guard sign really means!



Truthfully would you mess with this?


It is like something out the Cows With Guns Movie. This one doesn't look to happy either.

There were cows EVERYWHERE!


Even baby cows.



When we rolled down our window this is what greeted us.


Okay that is just a little gross - at least us humans use our finger.
Location: Pomerene Arizona

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...