Friday, April 11, 2008

We Have Arrived

We are in the country. I am looking out of my window and all I see is mountains. It is a beautiful place. Dirk, Tombstone is an awesome place for pizza.

The last park we stayed in Benson was so crowded. You can open your door and hit another RV. The place where I am now is spacious. The internet was also poor and today after arriving here I updated my webpage.

Clifton Arizona It is a neat little town mom and I discovered.



Hannah here is the response from your last posting.

If I were a direction I’d be… drive five miles down a gravel road and turn on Hermit’s Hollow
If I were furniture I’d be… a barrister bookcase filled with all of my old reads
If I were a liquid I’d be… Lemonade
If I were a sin I’d be… gluttony
If I were a gem/stone I’d be… Aventurine – heals heart and all physical healing. Clears emotional stress.
If I were a metal I’d be… Manganese no reason other than I like the sound of it when it rolls off your lips.
If I were a tree I’d be… Ceiba tree, Mayan tree of life.
If I were a fruit I’d be… grapes
If I were a flower I’d be… Spiderwort
If I were weather I’d be… soft rain
If I were a music instrument I’d be… ocarina.
If I were an element I’d be… water – I see no canoe
If I were a color I’d be… the color of water.
If I were an animal I’d be… a dog.
If I were a sound I’d be… church bells.
If I were a lyric I’d be…

CHORUS:
But when I leave I want to go out like Elijah
With a whirlwind to fuel my chariot of fire
And when I look back on the stars
Well, It'll be like a candlelight in Central Park
And it won't break my heart to say goodbye

If I were a song I’d be… Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini
If I were a music type I’d be… Soft easy listening
If I were a perfume/cologne I’d be… desert air
If I were a feeling I’d be… exuberance
If I were a book I’d be… Bastard Out Of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
If I were food I’d be… taco.
If I were a city I’d be… There is not one I would want to claim as my own
If I were a taste I’d be… sweet and salty.
If I were a scent I’d be… once again, desert air.
If I were a word I’d be… eclectic
If I were a verb I’d be… laughing
If I were an object I’d be… a fishing hook
If I were a piece of clothing I’d be… a t-shirt
If I were a body part I’d be… an ankle
If I were a facial expression I’d be… smiling
If I were a cartoon character I’d be… Mighty Mouse
If I were a movie I’d be… The Circus
If I were a geometrical figure I’d be… sphere
If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be… fall
If I were a sentence I’d be… this too will pass.




Huachuca City AZ

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...