Friday, May 30, 2008

YOU ARE SO BUSTED


I remember the good old days. Hannah was 18 years old, we were staying in a Kansas City MO hotel, and she wanted to have her first taste of alcohol. Being the wonderful parent I am I ordered room service - complete with two beers. She picked up the beer, put it to her lips but wouldn't drink it. Then she said "mom you drink it and I will experience it vicariously." After I finished both our beers she asked, "are you drunk yet?" "What does it feel like?"
Fast Forward 4 years, four years of her claiming never to have touched alcohol. Here she is teaching Robert how to taste test wine.
My little wino (I'm shedding tears of pride).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha you think you're so funny. you and robert are on the same team, aren't you? well heeheehee everyone should know that my dorkiness comes from you!

Anonymous said...

honey you need to be aware that cameras now come eqipped a video recorder.

Anonymous said...

You guys.............
What was the wine that Hannah was tasting? Ray used to like an occasional glass of wine. In my case, I used to enjoy an occasional box of wine!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...