Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have been dependent on the RV park's Internet service, which is intermittent. As we all know that can be frustrating. We retained a technician to fix our Internet and for an hour after he left it worked fine. Then it just crapped out, totally. I spent this morning on the phone with Motosat and was told I would need to do a complete reinstall. That is very expensive and totally out of our budget. We have canceled out account with Motosat which leaves us without the Internet unless we are at a park that has it. Because of this I will be unable to maintain this blog or web page.

Location:  Tucson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pepper, why not get an Aircard? The monthly fee is the same as Hughes ($60 in most cases). I love my Verizon card...so far have only had one place where it didnt' work...Ajo, AZ.

Anonymous said...

Pepper...I agree with Donna...an aircard is also what this ol' fart is gonna do...(at least until I head South of the border)...read up on it over at Gypsy Journal...Nick switched from sat to aircard a few months back.

psst...wifi works pretty good here in Ajo, Donna...lol...even if yer verizon didn't!...lol...

Anonymous said...

wow what a pain in the caboose. get on when you can because I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, ouch! Please don't just stop blogging! Blog when you can, and we'll keep in touch that way. I know it is frustrating, but don't just disappear, please!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...