Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons Sit On The Porch And Cry

I have not been in the mood to make Lemonade and I am tired of being hit with lemons. Micheal and Donna I have checked out air cards and find them very confusing. I have no clue. But thanks to Micheal I have a lead, and I have a son that knows all about this. He is going to hold my hand and lead to me Verizon. It is cheaper than the what I have. My son, Scott told me I can do everything I do now.

Mom and I have selected a park to move to and I will pay for the internet service. I just hope it works better than what I have now. When Scott returns to Arizona, hopefully soon, I will be the proud owner of an air card.

Yes Scott came for a visit and like me, he found Arizona to be a beautiful place. He flew back to Kansas City and two days later he called me and asked if he could move in. It doesn't matter if you have a home on a foundation or a home on wheels, kids will come home. He put in for a transfer and is selling everything he owns. He is hoping to be with us in a couple of weeks. Needless to say mom and I are thrilled to death. We would like to take him everywhere with us but he wants to work and go to school. I was to good of a mother - I made my kids responsible.

The only down side to this is the fact that mom and I are sick of Tucson. We want to run away to a rural place and commune with nature. We want to hear the birds, the coyotes, and nature sounds instead of sirens and airplanes. We want to be in the middle of nowhere again. We are leaving Friday (maybe sooner) for this oasis of peace. So Scott will be with us while we recover. On August 1 we will be moving to Marana Arizona for 6 months. This will give Scott enough time to get settled in and find a place to live.

We plan to take full advantage of him too. We are in the process of planning a road trip to Missouri in September. We will feel so much better having him stay in the RV while we are gone. With him living there we can take our sweet time coming back.

I am excited to be returning to Missouri and visiting with Gene, Marion, Doris, Carol, Paul, and Isabelle. After Missouri we will drive up to Illinois to visit with my sister and her family. Then it will be off to Kansas to visit with my daughter, Hannah Jane. Then mom and I plan to drive through Kansas and spend some time in Colorado before heading back to Arizona.

Tomorrow they will be putting on new levelers and hopefully that will be the end off the repairs on the RV for a while.

Will post when the internet allows.

Tucson Arizona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow scott is moving sooner than he told me. did he meet a hot girl or something because his pants sure caught fire while he was down there.
well anyways I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

Anonymous said...

Yippeeee! Pepper's blog is BAAAACK! You scared us there for a minute, don't you know!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are making some pretty good lemondade! Hang in there, the aircards were scary to me, too, but now I LOVE mine!!! The only place my Verizon card hasn't worked was in Ajo. And the map told me it wouldn't....bookmark the map. Just enter the location and click under the map for Broadband. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController?

Anonymous said...

So glad that ya aren't gonna "quit" afterall...ain't it funny how...sometimes when ya take a 2nd look at the muck...it ain't quite as deep as ya thunk? (that's a lesson I'm still tryin' to remember...shee)

I'm gonna be over in Tucson this next week!...will stayover at Tucson Mtn RV Park (with my "redneck" friends, Carol n Rick) for a couple of days while in town for supplies...before heading down to Patagonia for some sight seeing...and perhaps some fishing.

Thinking about exploring some of those ghost towns down in the Patagonia Mtns ya mentioned to me a while back...

I'll buy lunch...if I can pick yer brain on the area down there...e-mail me, please!

Psst...Froggy will vouch that this ol' fool don't/won't bite...lol...

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...