Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mom On The Go

Yes, Lynilu my kids love the fact that when they come to visit we are always in a different place.

This year I am going to be able to see all of my children and one of my grandkids. I contacted James aka Rusy and asked him if he could visit and if so what state did he want to meet us in.

His reply? VEGAS BABY

We will be heading towards the bright lights of Vegas in August - if all goes well.

We will be heading to Sabino Canyon today.

Location:  Tucson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to sabino : ( take pictures! did you get the car fixed? are you going to mt. lemmon?

Anonymous said...

YO! scott beat you to the pics ; )

between you and me-was he falling out of that tree? heehee it looked like a booty buster.

Anonymous said...

Have tons-o-fun in Las Vegas. I love it there! I also love the new look of your blog. I haven't been to visit lately and was pleasantly surprised!

Anonymous said...

Sound like fun! Tell me the truth .... they visit you more now than they did when you were stationary, don't they?? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...but surely you will share with us. It is such a fun city and Lake Mead is a beautiful area as is the hoover dam.
Lucky kids are getting a southwest tour.
When I lived in Vegas it was nothing to see 115-117 degree days. ake sure you have good shoes on so that you don't burn your feet.
I'd say tee-hee but, I literally mean your feet will burn if not protected. The heat rises from the earth right on up.
Lots of good places to eat cheap and lots of fun places and things for kids to go to and do.

such fun.
xxxJolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...