Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Rainy Day

Today was rainy and so we did what normal folks do on a rainy day..... we took a drive a up a mountain. I tried to explain to my children that mommy doesn't have life insurance. Actually it was a beautiful drive and I enjoyed it. It was made enjoyable by guard rails.

Took pictures and they are posted.

Hannah - you are not the only one in this mixed up family that likes to climb trees.
Plus.... Scott takes after his mama in dancing with tarantulas. Of course he had a Margarita prior.

Click Here For Pictures!


How To View My Pictures

There are several ways to view my pictures, one way is a slide show. Just click on "slide show." The other way is clicking on the word "index" below the title - doing this will allow you to view them individually. Also if you use my photos, please let know. Located in the "index section" is another label "Info." Clicking on that will give you more information about the pictures taken such as stories, who took the picture, what the picture is (sometimes I am not sure myself) and other stuff.

Location: Chiricahua National Monument, Texas Canyon, Rigg Family Cemetery, and the drive.

2 comments:

noisysmile said...

was he climbing trees after the margarita?

Lynilu said...

OK, "Dances with Tarantulas" will be his tribal name. Doesn't ring quite like the name with "wolves," but it will have to do!! LOL!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...