Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Dream Home

This sweet thing is built on a Ford F-550 cab chassis - commercial duty, diesel powered, 4x4 truck. 6.4 liter power stroke diesel engine with 350 hp and 650 ft pounds of torque. Be still my beating heart.



You don't need a road, you can make your own. It might be smaller than what I have now but I would give up everything - except camera, laptop, and photo albums, to call this one home.



I sound like Tim the Toolman when I read the specs. It is totally self contained so I can just park it and live. I can go places wherre noone will find me. If I want to hang out at a RV resort I can go there. I can see mom and me cruising in this bad boy. She will be hanging on for dear life with her mouth open in a silent scream. The problem with owning one is I will eventually have to push it to it's limits and that always gets me in trouble.



But one can always dream, can't they?



EarthRoamer  Clicking on EarthRoamer will open a new window and cause excessive drooling and longing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool and it has a winch on the front too. Awsome. R

Anonymous said...

I have an 2008 Silver EarthRoamer that has every option possible and is in at least "brand new" condition, with only 7,000 miles on it. It's lookin for a new home and I will do everything that I possibly to make this your "Dream Home." Give me a call and let's talk about it. I can send you pictures of it as well. Thanks, Rod Juliani Phone: (760) 409-0630 or email me at rodjuliani@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

It's not a GM product.

Anonymous said...

Trails end? You have made an offer on some SW property & it was accepted? Happy trails to you.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...