Friday, July 11, 2008

"There Is A Hole In The Floor"

Hole In The Floor

We have a Winnebago Motorhome. Not a Prevost or a Beaver but a simple home on wheels. It is because of this we have some little quirks, like the hole in the floor. In the bathroom cabinet, where the pipes lead in or out, is a hole. Big enough to let critters in because we all know once a critter is in, it doesn't want to go out the same way.

I also have a toilet that isn't top of the line either. Even though I don't get a lot of comments I do have readers and lurkers so I won't post photos of the inside of my toilet but to thoroughly clean it I have to have a long brush and rubber gloves that go up to the elbow. It is a vile job.

I also have a ball of yarn and a large paperclip. I bet you all are thinking where is she going with this? or I bet she was a Boy Scout at one time.

I have a hole in the floor, a vile toilet job, a ball of yarn and a large paperclip. First I tied the clip to the yarn and dangled it down the hole. Once I located the location of the hole I tied my hose to the yarn, then I went into the house and gently pulled my hose threw the hole in the bathroom floor. Then I attached a sprayer onto the hose and viola - the nasty, VILE toilet job is done and I was able to add a little water to the tank as well. I love mornings like this when something actually goes right.
Location:  McNeal Arizona

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...