Thursday, August 14, 2008

Someone Stop Me Before I Click Again

If it reminds me of fairies and dragons...... I'll take a picture.

If it is a little "naughty"  I will take a picture.
If it is a slug on a mushroom
Or a mushroom..... I will take a picture.
If it is a bug or several bugs, I will take a picture.
If it reminds me of a Kontiki God...... I will take a picture.
If it is something gross and disgusting and living in a tree.....I'll take a picture.
Flowers at night?  Yep you guessed it.  I will get a picture of it.
If I take a lichen to it...... I'll take a picture.
If it looks like an explosion......
Or even a nuclear explosion....
I'll take a picture of it....
I need help.
Location:  Tucson

3 comments:

noisysmile said...

all of these are awesome. the first is my favorite, but I'm sure you already knew that. I had to look at the slug picture for quite awhile before I could actually see the silly thing. you must have bugdar or something.

love you.

Pepper McKean said...

What creeped me out was the drippy white sludge hanging off of a tree. You know me I took a picture of it and didn't see the little ghost aphid until I got home.

La, Storyteller/Storysinger said...

Oh My Gosh!!
Fabulous Pics!!
Not to worry ....many folks have the "shutterbug" Bug!! :P
And with the digital cameras it is soooo easy!
I love it!
Click on Sista!!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...