Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trying To Get Caught Up

Yesterday Mom, Scott and I went to Mt. Lemon.  It is a beautiful place and we haven't made it to the top yet.  That will be another day.

Click here for pictures.  Keep in mind when you view the pictures that in the bug world you don't know if they are making whoopie or if one of them is having lunch.

My sister, Deanie, sent me pictures of her grandbaby.  She looks so much like her mother and grandmother.    Here is little McKenna.



Now for pictures of my grandbabies.

Isabel
Hayden
and Jaeda.
Hannah - Grandma LOVES the zucchini bread!
Location:  Marana

3 comments:

Michael said...

hmmm...if ya'd gone a week ago...lol...Lani and I mighta met up with ya up there!...

Seems we (you and I) just keep "crossing paths" within days of bumping into one another somewhere...You were down by Parker Lake, and Sunnyside right after I was there a few weeks ago too...and then over by Harshaw and Lochiel...lol....

UH,...I'n thinking about going over and checking out Gleeson, Courtland, and Pearce...on a "roundabout" way to then stop by Cochise Stronghold up in the upper Dragoon Mtns...

Are ya contemplating that yerself?...or, have ya already been there/done that?

lol..."one day"...ol' Wanderwolf and I might finally "meetcha"....

Robin said...

If McKenna grows up to be half as gorgeous as Deanie was when I 'knew' her, she will be a lucky girl. And it looks like she's well on her way....

Anonymous said...

beautiful little kids...are't grandkids the greatest joy?

I love Mt. Lemon and ate some great pie while up there.

zuccinni bread is yummy and your mom does look happy with hers.

thanks for sharing more happy family moments Pepper.


xxxJolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...