Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wrong In All Directions

There are some news headlines that I just scan. The headlines are enough to inform me and there is no need to read the article. One of these headlines was “A Pregnant Man.” I didn’t really read much on this until this morning.

It appears he is pregnant again.

This time I read the in-depth article and I have to say “this is wrong in all directions.” Before everyone jumps on their band wagon and tells me I am narrow minded, behind in the times, old, or whatever let me explain why in a brief manner…..

Two women, one turkey baster, and sperm purchased off the internet.

It puts a whole new meaning on “Who’s Your Daddy.”

While I Am On The Subject Of Wrong In All Directions



Looks like this is coming to your nearest bus stop.
Photobucket

3 comments:

noisysmile said...

I completely understand the viewpoint behind the sign. their website was really interesting. but do they need a sign that will piss off a lot of people? No, f*** freedom of speech.

Robin said...

I agree with Hannah. Looked at the website and it was interesting. Seems to me, religious or not we SHOULD all be good for goodness sake.

Lord, knows a lot of 'religious' people aren't, and some have been in my family.....

Anonymous said...

Always shock value in the news. I try to ignore most of it. I guess the guy/woman got his/her 15 minutes. It's the kids that will live with the outcome that worries me. They could so easily feel like freaks and if they don't on their own some assholes will let them know that they are somehow different.

People should be good for good-ness sake and God is generally the nudge they need to proceed. Heck...sometimes even God isn't enough which is probably why our country has a country of jails within it.

xxxJolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...