Monday, February 16, 2009

Brrr

Under normal conditions Lulu will greet anything new by running into her little house.  Yesterday it was cold for a bald dog and so I put her coat on.  I figured that was good for a 12-hour pout in the house.  To my surprise she darted in her house and then prompty came out.  She didn't gnaw on her little jacket but seemed to really enjoy it.  I tried to take it off of her when it was time to go to bed and she wasn't happy about it.  The first thing mom did this morning was put it back on her and was met with no resistance.  Sometimes I just can't figure her out.

4 comments:

noisysmile said...

Oh mom she's such a diva. I think she just likes her new threads ; )

with all the inventors out there you'd think that by now someone would have figured out a way to keep a dog's tush warm without compromising the plumbing system.

Lynilu said...

I believe it is written in the dogs' code of ethics that they will do all they can to confuse the people in their lives. And be cute while doing it!

Robin said...

I wonder if the coat doesn't make her feel safe, like her fur did......

( By the way, your word verification is 'alitat'.

...Maybe a tattoo that you get in a back alley or an alley cat with a really bad tattoo....)

I'm just sayin' and becoming sorry that I did....

Anonymous said...

If you looked that good in that color, would you take it off?

DirkStar

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...