Friday, February 20, 2009

4 Days

The question is what have I been up to these past 4 days?

Lots of errands, to much TV, and not enough sleep.

I am still eating to many pickles and have graduated to prunes.  I don't understand my cravings.  I am convinced that my body is demanding something it needs but why pickles and prunes?

If I had a child I could fill this blog with cute kids stories but all I have is an onery dog.  An onery dog with a built in braking system.  This morning I needed to empty the tanks and Lulu doesn't like to be any where near that.   I got up and  I went through my normal routine -  brush my hair, put on coffee, turn on the computer, and turn Lulu loose.

Did I say she is also patient?

Instead of letting her go outside on her own, I picked her up and carried her out.  I took her straight to the hook ups and open the black tank.  Then I carried her to front of the RV, where she immediately did her business and then she wanted back in.  I had to close the black and open the grey water tank and when I tried to walk back there she put "four on the floor" and hunkered down.   Of course our neighbor laughed.  We always get caught.

This weekend I have plans from Renaissance to Indian and will be posting pictures.



For JRW.  As a child I wanted to be my sister, as a teenager I didn't want to be me, as a young adult I wanted someone to love and somewhere in all that avoidance I never did get a chance to know me.  It wasn't until I was in my thirties that I took the time to discover who I was and then embracing it.  Discovering who you are will affect how happy you feel - when you love yourself you will not be concerned about what others think of you, whether they like you or not.  You stop basing your happiness on the actions of others.  You will not need another person to complete you and that is freedom.  If by chance you should find someone after this self discovery, then you will know what love is.

Hannah Banana

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pepper,

Pink Floyd really brought me for a ride down memory lane. It's my favorite of all of their tunes. Unfortunately I am not sure that I should still relate so much to it. Hell...I ain't that girl with flowers in her hair anymore...yet here I sit still feeling like I am just one of the bricks in a living wall.

I loved the first one also even though I did not recognize it. It was lovely. Thanks for sharing these Pepper. My neighbors hate when it's summer and I have my windows open and have the WALL album on loud enough to listen while I garden, drink my sun tea and listen to my hearts content.

Tough titty says me...good music should be loud...and after all I am willing to share with them. (S)

Whoever the other message was for will be blessed if they get it. Finding and forgiving oneself is truly a great gift.

Thanks my friend...Jolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...