Saturday, February 21, 2009

Renaissance Faire

 
Someone dressed up as a tree.

Yes Kids It Is The Burger Fairy and he says if you leave a little burger under your pillow tonight he will leave you some money!

This man swallows swords,

Sticks a drill bit up his nose AND

Swallows ballons.  The only animal he makes it a "Shi Tzu."

I want this on my roof.
 
Hannah this is the man that can show you how to use a bull whip.
 
  
  
  
Enough of the whip man.  Lets move on to the birds.
 
  
  
I saw the Medieval Babes.  They are fantastic. 
  
  
  
I paid this man $5 to insult my son..... I can't repeat what he said but his parting shot was "I hope you find underwear that fits you."

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Looks like a great fair! I miss the Renaissance Festival in the KC area. We did that almost every year for over 20 years.

When my son lived in Tucson, I was always surprised at the timing of the various festivals and events (county fair) in the early spring. I was so used to these things being done in the summer or fall. He had to remain me several times that you don't want to be out int the sun in Arizona in July or September! Yes, I'm slow at times.

James said...

WOW that looks like a lot of fun. Some very interesting pictures. I would like to know what was said to Scott.....he he he. Rotate the pictures out you took and add some more there very interesting. So did grandma go? I know you said she probably couldn't go. I know she is tough and stubborn so I figured maybe she tried to go. So how was the medieval babes. You were so stoked on seeing them I hope they were as good as they sounded on you tube. Well I got to get I will talk to you later tell everyone I said hi.

Love

James "AKA" Rusty

noisysmile said...

omg you SAW THE MEDIAEVAL BAEBES? That is totally awesome.

I LOVE the owl.

And yeah, I would have paid the man money to insult scott too : )

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...