Friday, June 05, 2009

We Made It 20 Miles Today and BOY Am I Tired

There is no such thing as a little check up.  I took care of the battery situation and had them check my jacks.  Then I remembered the air conditioner doesn't work in the bedroom and I asked them to check that as well.

One of the jacks is leaking and the condenser is shot.  The factory that manufacturers the condenser burned to the ground and so there is a delay in getting parts.  Two week delay.  I told mom there is no way I am staying in Tucson for two more weeks.  It ain't happening. 

We are going to Vegas.  We are going to leave at the end of the week for Vegas and we are going to have a wonderful time in Vegas with my sister.  Then we will come back to Tucson for the air conditioner repair.  We still have the air conditioner for the front of the RV so we will be fine. 

This morning I jumped into the driving seat, put my foot on the brake and started screaming.  A bee was on my brake pedal and I am one of those people that drive barefooted.  Then I caught the tail end of rush hour and the whole time I was driving I was thinking, "someone is trying to tell me something...."

Tomorrow will be a day of R and R, Sunday we drive to Sierra Vista - spend the night in a hotel room - so we can be at the vet bright and early Monday morning.

Thank you for all of your comments and kind words.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Ditto..to what Lynilu said.

Vegas and spending time with your sister sounds like such great fun.
I used to love the cheap shrimp cocktails. I'd go back just for those. S) P.S. I loved your rant on my blog. You go girl.

Love J-

noisysmile said...

I miss you.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...