Thursday, June 04, 2009

Update

The RV repairman arrived yesterday and we are up and running.  Since the power booster didn't work I diecided to make an appointment with a Winnebago service station located on the other side of Tucson.  We are moving out tomorrow and we are giving the motorhome a check up.  We plan to stay two nights on the other side of Tucson then we will be heading for Sierra Vista for Fi Fi's appointment.

Lulu is still extremely stressed.  I started the engine tonight and she actually hid behind the couch.  In a RV that is very difficult to do but she managed to get behind it and wedge herself in a little hole.  I can't help it but I am worried about her.  She is now in her kennel, vibrating.  Tomorrow her house will move and this will be Fi and Lou's first time on the road.

I don't know when I will  be on the net.  I don't know if the park we will be staying in has internet or not.  I am not sure about the park in Sierra Vista.  I am sure I can find a hot spot somewhere.

Later.

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

I'd guess that with time Lu will figure out that her world isn't coming apart. I surely hope so. Poor girl. Good luck to all of you, and I'll stay tuned for the next installment, whenever it comes around! Safe traveling!

noisysmile said...

have fun! and lulu will be fine with time. just give her lots of love.

jack 2000!

Anonymous said...

GREAT for you guys. It has been a long time. I will anxiously be waiting for stories of your travels and more wonderful pics. It might take awhile for the girls to be okay with the traveling but I bet they'll be fine with it soon. Have fun you gals.

Love Jolie

Lisbeth said...

Glad you're not trapped in your squished house anymore... HAVE FUN! Yeah, I bet both the puppies will be pros at RVing in no time.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...