Monday, June 01, 2009

Well

I don't know why I am in such a good mood.

I know that I don't have to do half the things I do but that is alright by me.  One of the "things" I do is start my motor when I am sitting for a while.  I will go out and wipe down the levels and oil them.  I spray the slides.  Then I pull the slides in, raise the levelers, and start my motor.  I let it run for a while.  I figure it is better safe than sorry.  I sat here and watched my neighbors, who haven't started their motor for 6 months, just turn the key and leave.  I do feel foolish.

We are planning on leaving this weekend.  So Saturday I decided to go through my little routine of starting my engine.  I cleaned, oil, sprayed.... then I went in the house and pulled the slides in.  Then I hit the button to raise the levelers..... They raised half way and then I received the error message "low voltage."  I tried to recharge by hitting the booster button but it didn't work..... 

Meanwhile Lulu started vomiting  because of the stress of her house shrinking, Fi just wanted on my lap, and I am just sitting in the driver's seat shaking my head.  Mom and I have been living with our slides in because the RV repairman is so busy he can't come out until Wednesday or Thursday.   Lulu still doesn't want to come in the house.  She is totally freaked out and I am worried about her.  What is she going to do when her little house moves?

I thought about having Fi and Lu share a kennel when we do start traveling but if Lu vomits I will have two dogs to clean up.  Truthfully Lu doesn't want a companion she justs wants to get the hell out.  She has been such a depressed puppy since her house shrunk. 

Other than losing half my house we are doing great!

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...