Monday, November 23, 2009

About The House and The GPS

We finished all of the must repairs and promptly moved my son in. We then hit the road. It is nice to know that there is a place to hang my hat when I feel the need. Meanwhile my son gets to babysit the house. He works and attends school full time so having a rent free place is nice. The maintenance can be a headache and I am so glad it is his headache for the time being.

The GPS did pretty good today, it took us everywhere we wanted to go and I let my guard down. We made it to New Orleans at rush hour and the GPS told us to go left when we should have gone right and we were lost. I knew I should have turned right. Robin I hope you are right. If it doesn't straighten out we will be performing an exorcism on it using rocks.

6 comments:

Robin said...

You need to go here....

incognitoagent.blogspot.com

I'm send her your way....

secret agent woman said...

I was just reading your intro in the side bar. I have no pateience with nasty comments and feel those people should not part of the blog community I have cultivated. I have banned a couple of people who were persitantly ugly in their comments and do not feel at all bad about using the delete button. My posistion is that folks are free to disagre, but if they can't behave with civility they need to just move along.

Lisbeth said...

Doesn't your GPS know it's illegal to make a left turn in New Orleans? Makes me nuts driving around that place... Although I have learned: Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

I'm glad I'm able to get to your blog again. For a while when I clicked on your site it said that your blog was by invitation only and I had no email address for you so I was pleasantly surprised today when I found I could again read it.

Thanks for posting!

Like you, I've gotten nasty comments and spam, I just hit the trash can button!

Al Bossence said...

Just saying "hello"... and hope you are enjoying life !
Kelly

Lynilu said...

When you stopped blogging, I took you out of my "Blogs I Follow" and when you started up, I forgot to put you back. I've been thinking you were still absent! Duh! Although it has been 6 weeks, I'm glad to see you're still blogging occasionally, Pepper!

Hope all is still well with you and your mom!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...