Sunday, March 21, 2010

4th Street Fair

Instead of a hike, Scott and I headed to the 4th Street fair. Lots of arts and crafts, beer, food, and one lady holding a sign that stated "Free Hugs." She was a tall nice looking blond and all the men were lining up. This is my day in pictures.

Being the perfect doggie grandma I picked up two steer pizzle sticks..... aka steer penis for the pups.  Of course Louie wanted them both and being the alpha dog she almost had both of them.






The Fair.  The Crowds.   You can see the lady holding the "free hugs" sign.


Fun things to see.



This was my favorite vendor....


Of course Scott would not allow me to buy one for Bernie and Louie....  They would probably eat them.  It was a fun day.  We are moving on tomorrow and not sure of our location.

1 comments:

Lynilu said...

Love the pictures, both the fair and the kids! Travel safely!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...