Saturday, March 20, 2010

We are now in a park that has showers and internet!

Today we went to Trader Joes, WalMart, and Barnes and Noble.  We spend the same amount of money at a regular grocery store so Trader Joes is really not that expensive.  Besides it is the only place I can find good goat cheese, lemon curd, and burritos.  Hannah, next door is Choice Greens and I thought of you with every bite. 

I did a lot of hiking this week and took some pictures……  Tomorrow, knock on wood, we will meet up with Scott and do a little hiking at Catalina State Park.   Click Here For Hiking Pictures

Life is still good for the folks in the little house on wheels.

3 comments:

Rojo said...

Sounds like one heck of a shopping spree. keep havin fun
Rojo

hannah jane said...

That is one of the most magnificent pictures you've ever taken. Probably my 2nd favorite. WOW. I need to get on facebook here soon to check out all your new pics. I have one last midterm tomorrow and a few papers due PLUS I've finally set up my crafts room in the guest bedroom today. Took most of the day, but it is just brilliant. I got online to pick out the pizza I wanted so I thought I'd hop on over here. VERY JEALOUS that you went to choice greens without me. OMG I love that place. Their tofu is amazing. And lemon curd and goat cheese and Trader Joes... Oh cue the sad face. I want to go : ( Did I tell you I ordered the Ikea magazine? We may not have one, but now I can drool and circle and star the hell out of it.

hannah jane said...

Oh btw I already know I want 2 of your new flower pics. When I click on them and they take me to the larger version is that the biggest they go? Like if I get prints of them is there a better size?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...