Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tubac Arizona

Tubac is a glorified tourist trap and “artist colony.”  That is what I enjoyed the most is browsing through all of the artwork.   Mom and I spent a lot of our time in the sculpture garden and it was fantastic!  We also made it to Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, which will be closing at the end of the month.    It was a fun day.

We are going to spend another night here and move on Saturday.   Where we are going there will be no TV or internet.  I don’t know about the phone yet.   Tuesday, mom has an appointment in Tucson.   I am still waiting to hear from my doctor on when my appointment will be.  So I don’t know when we will be leaving the Tucson area.  We will roam around here until then.  I am not going to make plans until I am crossing the border.  

Enjoy the pictures!!!!  The link will take you to my Facebook page.

Silly Random Pictures of Tubac

Tubac Presidio State Historic Park

Karin Newby Sculpture Garden

1 comments:

hannah jane said...

We are leaving asap for spring break so I just got on to peek, no time for pictures. I will look at them when I get back. Btw, there was an article on Bisbee in the Country Living magazine this month. I have a handful of things you've got to see if you haven't already seen them.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...