Monday, March 29, 2010

We are in Benson at an Escape park, which, by the way, is a beautiful park.  Internet is at the club house but it does have cable and the views are beautiful.   We were in and around Patagonia.  We wanted to attend SWAN (Support Women Artist Now) fair.  It was a lot of fun looking at the artwork and walking around town.

We will be heading to Tucson tomorrow and the park we will be staying will not have internet or TV.   I have been in a “slump” because of an impending doctor’s appointment and my insurance.  They have made it damn near impossible to purchase insurance.  If you have high cholesterol and osteoporosis you are not eligible.  I purchased my insurance before that but that doesn’t stop them from making me a nervous wreck.  They tried to cancel me and thankfully we have it resolved, right before my April 1st appointment. 

I am currently reading “Off To The Side” by Jim Harrison. Who is just an awesome author.   He wrote the following:
I have clocked seven depressions in my life that might qualify as “clinical” beginning at the age of fourteen.  There is the obvious conclusion that in each case I was behaving in a way I shouldn’t preceding the depression. Living an outward life my inward being couldn’t accept, reaching a level of raw perception that my current life couldn’t accommodate.
All I can say is how true, how true.  

I will blog when I can!

3 comments:

hannah jane said...

that's a bad day to have a doctor's appt. Sorry to tell you ma'am but you have a third nipple on your elbow APRIL FOOLS. LOL. No seriously I am rooting for you and the ta ta.

Lovely picture.

Lynilu said...

I've lived the pain of insurance that you are going through. I know how all that sucks. I'm glad, however, that you were able to keep the coverage, considering your current plight. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Al Bossence said...

Oh Pepper, I am still sending positvie vibes to you. I will check that book out.
Thanks for blogging...
Kelly

o.s. I have osteoperosis, but refused the treatment after reading about the side effects.
Kelly

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...