Monday, May 31, 2010

Nebraska

I am in Nebraska and enjoying every minute.  Great state to visit and spend some time in.  I am going to be writing about the places I have seen and posting pictures.  Since I doubt if I will have internet for while I will be spreading out my stories over the next few days.

We are alive and well.  For those that asked thanks. 

We are staying in a nice park outside of Lincoln.  Beautiful setting, swimming pool, hot tub....  It also has a very nice shower.  I was thoroughly enjoying it until a lady came in and was yelling hello, hello.... then there was a pause followed by a loud scream.  Taking a shower is a very vulnerable time - think about the movie Psycho.  The lady was fortunate that I didn't come out of there swinging my shower bag.  She apologized and ran out of the door before I could pull on my clothes.  I wanted to throttle her.

Other than that the days have been fun and unexciting.

Later.


3 comments:

Isabelle said...

Lmao, Thats too funny im sorry :D H-e-l-l-o ^.- lol...but why did she scream? or did you? People dont normally scream when they see naked people, :o or they do? ^.- but shhh me lol

Pepper McKean said...

She screamed.... I almost ran out of there butt naked. I have no idea why she screamed. Some people need to be medicated.

hannah jane said...

Thankfully I've never seen that movie. And seriously people they're boobies. Why are people so scared of them?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...