Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eating Right

The comments and conversation flowing between my daughter, Hannah Jane relate to "Eat Right For Your Blood Type."  She won't tell me what her blood type is but I know I have her blood type. I have the Vegetarian Blood Type (A+).  I am to avoid red meat, if I eat meat it needs to be Turkey or Chicken.  Don't laugh but that is what I gravitate towards.  The bread of my choice is ezekiel bread and I am happy to see that is in the list of foods I can eat.  It also list peanuts as a food to eat and I will admit I thoroughly enjoy my peanuts....but peanuts..  they don't like me.

Another list of avoidances which isn't food related is as follows:

Crowds of people
Loud noise
Negative emotions
Smoking
Strong smells or perfumes
Too much sugar and starch
Overwork
Violent TV and movies
Lack of sleep
Extreme weather conditions (hot or cold)
 
I just purchased two Stephen King movies, which I will probably watch with the pillow over my face and the only extreme temp I don't like is cold.  I have always had sleep problems.  I have been known to jump out of bed and run around my room.  I don't do that now and maybe that is why I can't sleep.   The worst place for me to be is in WalMarts on a Saturday afternoon.  Anybody that knows me knows this.  My poor mother will look at me with fear and whisper "I know it is Saturday but we need to go to Walmarts."  I am happy to say I have not throttle anyone but I can only last 15 minutes before I am a total raving b***h.   
 
I am going to look this list over and I am going to add some new foods as well as take some away.  It can't hurt me.   If you want to read more click here.

To take a trip to Pipestone National Monument, click here for pictures!

1 comments:

hannah jane said...

you have no room to run around haha!

you want to hear something funny? Robert is an A+ too and Josh thinks his sister, who is a semi vegetarian, is an O.

Somebody is laughing somewhere.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...