Saturday, August 07, 2010

At Last An Internet Connection

We are still in northern Ohio at a campground that has fantastic internet service, well worth the $2.  I have been busy uploading pictures and getting updates for my computer.

The first set of pictures will be of Tawas Point State Park in East Tawas, Michigan.  I just loved the park and the beauty of it.

I have two nights to create about 7 blogs and get everything set up for a week when I will be traveling to New York.  Robin, I have heard of Lily Dale and I am so thankful that you reminded me.  That is where we will be heading.  We plan to stay in New York and away from mountains before heading south.

Click here for pictures of Tawas Point State Park Part One
Click here for pictures of Tawas Point State Park Part Two

1 comments:

Lynilu said...

Don't you find you're like a kid in a candy shop when you find that good internet connection? "Oh goody, goody, goody!!!" drool! I know I am when I travel!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...