Thursday, October 28, 2010

We Made It To Texas

We are in Hill Country! Actually we spent the night in Wichita Falls Texas last night. We are happy little campers.

About the dumped puppy. She has a forever home and I hope her previous owners don't ever come back because she will recognize them.

Today we pulled over at a roadside park to eat lunch and another van dweller dropped by to say hi. I love van people - they are the friendliest folks. When we were in the motorhome this never happened.

When we pulled into the RV Park I was met by the friendliest lady and she was so excited because she had the perfect spot for us.... When I hear that I immediately flashback to 50 feet of hose and an extension cord. She did have the perfect spot for us. Right by the showers and laundry. It is a super small spot that could be a pull through if our neighbors didn't have two cars. It is shaded and private. We are going to stay a few days and explore. Expect pictures tomorrow.

This is the sixth dream - the nightmare.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, for the little puppy!

hannah jane said...

Glad you're in Texas. I am still in droopy land. It was a nasty bug, strep we think, and I hope you guys don't get it. It's running rampant up here. Robert got me a pineapple danish and I haven't even been able to eat it.
: (

Enjoy the hills.

Anna Bananas cakes said...

Loving the seven dreams brings back so many memories. Hope the window gets fixed tomorrow with no problems from the grumpy out of line disrespectful sales man. I think I was nice in that last sentence lol. Love ya mam from everyone in Washington.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...