Thursday, November 18, 2010

We Are Not Getting Far….

We are not getting very far in our travels but we are having a great time.  We decided to spend another day in San Marcos and do laundry.  Currently we are parked in McKinney Falls State Park just outside of Austin.  It is a beautiful park.  I took a 2 miles hike as soon as we arrived today and saw the upper falls.  Tomorrow when we leave we will stop and see the lower falls.  I am not sure where we will end up…  It will be a surprise to both you and me.

Enjoy the pictures and click here to see more.

DSC_0001DSC_0040
DSC_0028DSC_0010
DSC_0069DSC_0102
DSC_0108DSC_0109
DSC_0114DSC_0133
DSC_0099

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

The miles on the tires is far less important than the smiles on the faces. I'm glad you're having a good time.

hannah jane said...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I adore your brown spider picture. I can't wait to look at the rest later!

diana said...

Hi there! I drove by your camp this morning, but curtains were closed so didn't stop. Isn't McKinney a great park? Safe travels!

Four Windows with a View said...

I like the picture of your Roadtrek between the two bodies of water. Nice looking van. I was checking their website out last night. I told Kimbopolo, of kimbopolo.blogspot.com, about you and your mom traveling together in a Roadtrek. She's going to check them out in the future.

Jeana

~~Mike~~ said...

It's all about enjoying the journey, no big rush! Glad to hear you are taking it slow :) We finally are too after all our schedule (cringe) visits with family. Now we can enjoy the pace and explore more! Love your pics!

-Mike
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...