Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big Ears, Little Spiders

IMG_1055One morning, last week, Mom and I were going to do a little exploring so I went outside to unhook.  When I reached under the electric box to unhook my electric a lizard just leaped out and landed on my arm.  It was just amazing and I honestly wasn’t expecting it.  I started laughing and I walked over to the front of the van to show mom.  She took the pictures.  My neighbor came over to see what was going on and I showed him the lizard, who was sitting quite happily on my arm. 

I walked over to a tree and gave it a little nudge to get him to move.  I went back to the electric box and and looked at it.  It was covered in small spiders.  I said to the man, “I interrupted his dinner.”

He said, “My wife would be screaming by now.”

A voice came out of nowhere, “I would not.”

Hannah, I am getting very excited too.  I am looking forward to our salads from Whole Foods, coffee with books.  I am looking forward to conversation over tea. IMG_1056 By the way, I have three different kinds of honey to try with our teas.  And I have a honey salad dressing as well.  We definitely have to go back to the head shop in Columbia as well as the art shops.  I would like to go back to the shop where I had the Hindu Gods framed.  If you can find a vegan restaurant I will think I have died and gone to heaven.  I have been texting you a little Andreas daily.  We are going to have a great weekend and I am heading to your house now.  We are in Chiefland Florida.  LIfe is Good.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Hey, Hon!...Ya get into Lady Lake area...grab a phonebook...look up Doug Bloodworth...and connect for a visit...let him know that his ol' pard, "Wolf" set ya...hee hee...type his name into the net,...check out his art....

Jerry and Suzy said...

Lizards are lovable creatures, until you get into the kinds like Gila Monsters. If they jump on your arm, LOOK OUT!

hannah jane said...

I think I could have handled it if a lizard landed on me, but baby spiders would have sent me into a weeby jeeby dance.

You are a brave soul.

And I will look into the vegan thing.

Robin said...

Salads from Whole Foods. Yummmmm. The ONLY thing I like about that food chain.

Head shop? Head shop?!? I knew there was yet another reason I loved you.....

I'm so happy your life is Good.

~R

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...