Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three States

We are in the state of Mississippi.  Our plan is spend one more night in Mississippi before heading to the next state.

Last night we spent the night at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, another  beautiful state park.  We got in around 4:00 p.m.  and I took a walk on the beach.  It was a little chilly but I enjoyed the solitude. 

Later that night things got a little freaky.  I did not have phone service nor internet service consistently.  The freaky thing happened when I notice my phone was on Central Standard Time.  The park ranger said we were still on Eastern…  I had picked up my phone to look at it and then I set it down on mom’s bed.  It went to Eastern Standard Time.  So mom, technically, was an hour ahead of me all night.   I turned my phone off because it was confused.  I didn’t turn it back on until we hit Mexico Beach. 

A few pictures I took at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary in Florida.

DSC_0008 DSC_0262
DSC_0019 DSC_0021
DSC_0253 DSC_0300
DSC_0304 DSC_0348
DSC_0355  

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...