Saturday, May 14, 2011

On The Road To Texas Hill Country

We decided to take my son, Scott to Texas Hill Country for a float trip.  We will be there tomorrow.  He brought his tent to sleep in and the only trouble we have had is his dog, Louie, figured out how to escape from the tent.  So she is bunking with us and she is not a happy little camper.

My son is doing all of the driving which is a nice break with me.  Currently we are staying in Balmorhea State Park in Texas.  It has been a very windy day and Scott is not liking the wind very much.  Our little van gets blown around pretty easy. 

I will post more later.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Going down the Guadalupe are you. I love the Hill Country.

Jerry and Suzy said...

Have fun!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...