Monday, August 29, 2011

Long Day

We had an appointment for today and that of course created another appointment for next week… we are not going to make it to New Mexico.  At least it was not a medical appointment.  No, I haven’t heard about the air conditioner but I am hoping I will tomorrow.  I hate making plans…

For some reason I am very tired this evening so I decided to put some pictures on my blog that I took with my cell phone.  Sometimes I get an interesting shot….

 

001 Picture of Scott’s back yard…. Bernie had to be in the picture.
002 Another backyard picture.
003 My daughter sent me a picture of my grandpuppy, Ella.  I just love the way she is sitting.
005 This is Bernie… ghost dog.
006 I love this photo of mom.
022 Almost as much as I love this one.
008 009
010 While in Idaho it hailed so much that it covered the ground.  The kids were outside making ice balls and throwing them at each other.  Fortunately there was no blood.
014 Oh Hail…
017 Shoshone Falls Idaho
018 021
023 Malachi – Anna sent this to me.
024 A beautiful lake in Nevada.
025 Here's your sign…
029 I love the color.  I was at a stop light. 
030 Catalina State Park
fortune cookies Fortune cookies that I sent my daughter. 
   
   

 

Good Night!

4 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Fun pictures -- how come we never have seen Shoshone Falls when we've been in Idaho? That is spectacular!

ST said...

I, too, missed those falls when I was in Idaho. Your photos are always spectacular!

hannah jane said...

You forgot to put in the last 2 fortune cookie slips.

: )

I love all of these. Esp. my yellow lover.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures (fortune cookie ones rock) because they give such a sense of moving, changing. I think my favorite though is the one at the stop light. I would hang that one on my wall. Yep, like it.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...