Sunday, September 11, 2011

Its Been A Family Week

hunterIt has been wild and crazy around here.  My best friend’s daughter, who I consider one of my own, had her baby one month early on Thursday.  I wanted to grab the first plane to Missouri when I receive the call.  Hunter Breeze arrived weighing a healthy 6 pounds and will be going home tomorrow. 

annamalachiAnna and Malachi arrived in Tucson this afternoon and it was great seeing them again.  She loved the apartment and the view from the balcony.  My son will be here Thursday with the rest of their belongings and he will start his job October 3rd.  So I will have my sons in one place for the first time in a long time and that will be nice.  

Pictures of Mt. Olivet in Salt Lake City Utah

 

DSC_0206 DSC_0204
DSC_0237 DSC_0249
DSC_0259 DSC_0268
DSC_0271 DSC_0297
portrait (18) portrait (19)
portrait (20) portrait (1)
portrait (2) portrait (3)
portrait (4) portrait (5)
portrait (7) portrait (8)
portrait (9) portrait (10)
portrait (11) portrait (12)
portrait (13) portrait (14)
portrait (16) portrait (15)
portrait (17) portrait (21)

1 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

Really enjoy those cemeteries, especially the old ones with the statuary, carved headstones, etc. Question: was the triple sculpture of children marking a particular grave site, or was it simply delightful sculpture?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...